Six reasons why the Childcare and Education Team at BSC is a big happy family!
- Fantastic teamwork, both professionally and personally. Our empathy for each other and our students helps everyone to achieve.
- All students progress and develop because we are passionate about early years and education.
- Members of our close community all benefit from sharing best practices, including our many partner employers.
- Innovation and creativity; our approach excites our students who love to bounce off each other.
- Laughing together every day; the vibrant mix of personalities, cultural experiences and skills bring us together as our strengths and weaknesses complement each other to create a passionate fun team.
- Young and old, we welcome everyone into our strong and supportive family; everyone belongs .
Starting at Level 1 for those beginning their Childcare studies, and moving all the way up to Foundation Degrees in childhood-related studies, our Childcare Department has skilled and experienced staff who have worked in childcare as well as taught the subject for many years.
We specialise in finding students excellent work placements with our extensive network of contacts with institutions throughout north London.
See what one of our most successful students thinks about our courses: