Please note to be eligible you must be the stated age on 31st August 2017 (for courses starting from September 2017 onwards).
- If you are aged 16-18, a Home student and wish to do a Full Time course you will not pay a course fee. If you are interested in any Part Time courses please contact the Course Information team at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you can get the course for free.
- If you are aged 19+ and a Home student it is possible you will not pay a course fee if your course is a Level 2 course or below (including ESOL), you are in receipt of an acceptable state benefit and the Government considers you to be unemployed and you want to be employed.
- If you are aged 19+ and a Home student it is possible you will not pay a course fee if you wish to do an English (not ESOL) or Maths course and do not already have a GCSE English or GCSE Maths qualification graded A*-C (or equivalent).
- If you are aged 19-23 and a Home student it is possible you will not pay a course fee if:
- - you are an individual studying their first Entry/Level 1 course that will allow you to progress to a full Level 2 course or are doing your first full level-2 qualification and do not already have a higher qualification.
- - you are an individual studying their first full level-3 qualification and do not already have a higher qualification .
- If you are aged 19 or over and a Home Student and wish to do a Level 3,4, 5 or 6 course and already have a Level 3 or higher qualification you will need to pay for you course. See what options are available to you (including Advanced Learner Loans).
For more information on course fees please e-mail email@example.com or ring the College on 020 8200 8300 and ask to speak to the Admissions team.
- A Level 2 qualification is either 5 GCSE’s grade A*-C, 5 CSE’s grade 1, 2 AS Levels or more, 1 A Level or more , NVQ 2, GNVQ Intermediate or Edexcel BTEC First Diploma.
- A Level 3 qualification is either 2 A Levels, 4 AS Levels, GNVQ Advanced, AVCE, NVQ3, BTEC National or Access.